9.01.2011

Weeklong Vacation with a Bling: Part Three

C being the coolest chic ever, let RyC and I use her car to drive to Napa Valley while she worked. 


The drive down was just gorgeous...the landscape with all the grape vines lined up so perfectly.
As we were heading towards Napa, I asked RyC, "What winery are we going to?"  He fumbled around on his phone and handed it to me to pick a winery.  He had pulled up a list of wineries in Napa on his phone so I picked one with a good rating, Bouchaine Vineyards, to be our first stop. Our random choice did not disappoint.  The Barista was a friendly lady who gave us recommendations on where to go for lunch and other wineries nearby to try.  She also seem to have poured more than the "tasting amount" because after a couple of tastings I was feeling gooood.


RyC sampling some grapes
 
After lunch we headed to Cline Cellars.  Instead of sampling any vino at Cline, we just walked around the surroundings and took some pictures.  I must say, the grounds was beautiful.

While heading out of Cline, we came across Jacuzzi Family Vineyards.  It is located right opposite Cline Cellars...we couldn't miss it really, so we checked it out.  We did sample some wines there.  They had two different sampling packages.  One featured mostly white wines (which are my wines of choice) and the other one mostly reds (RyC's preference). 
 
Baddest Statue I've ever laid my eyes on


Headed back to C's via the Golden Gate Bridge

I finally got to see the Golden Gate Bridge in all its fogginess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment