1.31.2012

Get Me Bodied


This past weekend, I made my monthly trip to Target.  As I'm walking, I'm greeted by bikinis, short shorts, cute little tops and more bikinis! And I start to panic. Thoughts start running through my head...OMG summer is just around the corner and I'm totally not ready...I mean my body is not ready for summer at all!...And I have the holiday pounds still lingering...fml!  But then I look around and see people in their winter coats and remember that it's only January, Winter just started.  Whew! I still have time to prepare for the summer.  My panic attack turns into motivation so I make my way to the fitness I aisle, browse through the workout DVDs and pick up Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30." If the people on Biggest Loser can survive Jillian's torture so can I! I'm so pumped that I even pick up a set of weights!
I've made it a goal to be in shape before summer gets here and hopefully Jillian can transform my body *crossing my fingers*.

A little motivation...
Amen!

{images: 1 2 3,4,5}

0 comments:

Post a Comment