11.24.2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Thanksgiving is one of the American holidays that I truly appreciate.  I love the fact that it's a holiday that you get to take time to reflect on your life's blessings and celebrate and overeat with family.

Here are a five things that I am truly thankful for:
  • I am thankful for God blessing me the ability to see, hear, touch, taste, and smell all the wonderful and not so wonderful things in this world.
  • I am thankful for my family and friends who love and support me unconditionally.
  • I am thankful to God for bringing RyC home safely from overseas.
  • I am thankful for my job.  Eventhough it stresses me out sometimes, I am thankful to have one and a good one at that.
  • I am thankful for the all the advanced technology that makes a few things in my life a bit easier.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


{image: pinterest}


0 comments:

Post a Comment