8.25.2011

Weeklong Vacation with a Bling: Part One

I have abandoned my blog lately but I have a good excuse for it.  I'd been crraaazzy busy preparing for a week long vacation on the westside of the country so I had to get a lot of work done before I left.  Therefore no time for blogging :-(

Now that I'm back, I can update my little bloggy blog with all the fun and excitement that went on and going on in my life :-)


My week of traveling started with three days in LAS VEGAS for a girlfriend's bachelorette.  Three days filled with rides in hummer limos, bubbly, exploring Vegas, losing money in the slots, fruity drinks poolside at the Mirage, soaking in the sun, room service, laughter, giggles, girl talk, shots, delicious food, making new girlfriends and an amazing night out to celebrate the Bachelorette!







0 comments:

Post a Comment