7.11.2011

Adventures of RyC & Afua: San Juan, PR

RyC and I wanted to travel somewhere for Labor Day weekend last year.  Neither of us had ever been to the Caribbean and so we selected San Juan, Puerto Rico us our first travel destination as a couple.  The weather, the food, the cocktails, the resort, and the people were all incredible.  It was a fun, relaxing, romantic trip...the best way for us to end the summer.    


Before we set off for the trip I told RyC I didn't want to do any touristy stuff. I just wanted to chill at the pool bar and drink pina coladas.  But guess what?! We DID touristy stuff.  He managed to convince me to leave the pool haven and go see Old San Juan and I'm glad he did.
Streets of Old San Juan
Fort San Felipe del Morro

Exploring the fort
Dancing in the street

Pina coladas from Barrachina


0 comments:

Post a Comment